Welcome to PilatesWise. We provide a high standard of group matwork classes, workshops and private sessions across West Sussex including: Southwater; Shipley, Horsham; Billingshurst; Slinfold and Bury.
There can be no doubt that Pilates has hit the headlines right across the world, and it's for very good reason: Pilates works. It is a highly intelligent, hugely challenging and therefore very rewa... rding method of exercise. I live it, breathe it, believe it in and I wish to share that passion.
Whether a beginner or more experienced, you will be very warmly welcomed to our classes. Our vision is simple: to bring our passion and the many benefits of Pilates to West Sussex.
All our classes are challenging, both for the mind, and body. You will need to bring along some will power, as often our clients are much more capable than they think they are and we will seek to find and explore your limits. We seek to empower you to move with confidence and remove boundaries to movement. You will be amazed what we will teach you and how amazing you can be. We will give you the skills to walk away from our class and take into every single activity you do to improve your ability in those, whether its gardening, walking, horse riding, running, cycling, sailing, para gliding, swimming, athletics, bowls clubs, skiing. the list goes on, and on.
What makes PilatesWise unique?
* We keep class sizes small with a maximum of 12 participants.
* Body Control training is the benchmark of top quality teacher and we have completed many many hours of teacher training to obtain certification - far more than a weekend course
* As teachers we have access to workshops and courses delivered by the worlds best teachers
* We remain commited to our personal development in order to always be teaching you as best and up to date as possible with the latest science and research in the field of movement.
* Classes are we look at technical detail, we do not instruct, we will trai you to take care of yourself and understand your body better, aswell as be more confident, balanced and coordinated.
* We teach you to be mindful about movement day in day out and give you the technique to assess what you are doing and what may be going well, or going wrong.
* Our training is second to none, Body Control pilates certification is the best training there is, a benchmark for safe teaching.
* We ensure you progress and meet your goals.
* We offer monthly membership which includes benefits - please googles PilatesWise and see our website.
* I have 17 years pilates experience, I live and breathe pilates and train twice weekly with a master teacher trainer and a leading pilates instructor worldwide to ensure i am always up to date with the latest science.
Everybody is different, nobody is perfect and we believe strongly at PilatesWise that everyone can benefit from Pilates. If you are an athlete or a busy mum, if you spend a long time sitting at a desk or lifting and carrying, if you simply enjoy sports and are looking for a new challenge, there are so many benefits. With the resounding success of Pilates, many physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors and doctors now recommend Pilates as one the safest and most effective forms of exercise available. The evidence speaks for itself.
Jump on board the pilates bandwagon, you wont look back.
Owner, PilatesWise Insured By: Oval